Retail packaging Double layer hospital quality polycotton face mask
Manufactured from 100% OEKO TEX-100® certified cotton, this face mask is made with two layers of the same fabric. Both layers are of the same material. Fabric face masks are meant to catch the spray of particles from the users own exhale or couch. This mask will not protect you from COVID-19 infection. But it will help slow down the epidemic as instructed. We are selling this product to be used by professionals in care homes and other such institutions that do not require FFP3-level protection and / or are not capable of obtaining such products.
This is not a CE-marked or certified respirator or a face mask. It does not contain such features. The product is only intended to slow down the particles exhaled by who ever is wearing the mask.
- Wash prior to first use
- Material: 100% OEKO TEX-100® Cotton, weight 165g/m2
- Fabric certificates: PN-P-84525:1988, PN-EN ISO 13688:2013-13, OEKO TEX-100®
- Fabric is normally used to manufacture hospital worker clothing, performs well on high temperature washing
- Recommended washing temperature is at 60-90°C (140-194°F)
- Can be disinfected by boiling water (30-60 seconds)
Available on our web shop and from our pickup warehouse in Helsinki, Finland. World wide shipping available, see shipping options on our shopping cart.
Product is intended for professional use.
||2 pcs per packaging
|Minimum order quantity
||1000 pcs per product/group
|Weight at minimum order qty
||0 kg / 0 lbs (1000 pcs)
||Made in EU